Vibracoustic has an opening for an Accounts Receivable Specialist at our South Haven, MI Regional Corporate Office.
The primary responsibility of the Accounts Receivable Specialist is to manage and maintain the accounts receivable portfolio. This includes cash application, balancing, month end reporting, and collection. Initiate and maintain collection efforts to insure rapid turnover of accounts receivable portfolio through regular contact with customers on past due items. Interact with customers, plants and sales personnel on various issues.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Tasks:
Accounts Receivable Specialist Profile:
- Cash application on a daily basis, timely, and accurate, within one day of receipt.
- Release and print invoices for several plants using Aurora/System 21.
- Mail customer invoices daily, process manual invoices and credits.
- Daily spreadsheet maintenance of receipts, disbursements, invoices, and adjustments.
- Balance accounts receivable subsidiary ledger to general ledger.
- Process month end reports on a timely basis.
- Collection of past due accounts in a timely manner per policy.
- Strong prioritization skills and follow-up on all customer accounts receivable issues.
- Fully utilization of GetPaid collections module with strategic follow-up.
- Detailed notes and documentations entered into GetPaid on all collection and accounts receivable activities.
- Strict adherence to published credit & collection policies and procedures.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Clerical duties as required.
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines in stressful situations.
Candidates for positions with Vibracoustic must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Vibracoustic is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Vibracoustic offers a solid track record of growth and expansion in the highly competitive automotive industry as well as a complete benefits package including health/prescription/dental/vision options, short term disability, long term disability, basic life insurance, additional optional life insurance amounts available including spouse and dependent child coverage, flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a company match.
Please apply online at: http://www.vibracoustic.com/careers/vacancies
Vibracoustic USA Inc., 400 Aylworth Ave., South Haven, MI 49090-1796
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two+ years accounts receivable experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Two+ years experience in collection, billing and cash application.
- PC/data entry experience with high volume accuracy.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience using Excel, Word, Aurora, and accounts receivable software.
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to persuade others to take action.
- Able to prioritize, organize, multi-task and follow through.
- Ability to work independently to consistently achieve goals and objectives.
- Pro-active problem solver with initiative to seek optimal solutions.