NOW OFFERING SIGN ON BONUSES up to $3,000 for RNs!
The Clinic Nurse has the responsibility for providing direct and indirect nursing care to participants in the PACE Center and in the community. Works under the direct supervision of the Clinic Manager or designee but is independent in the application of advanced nursing knowledge and skills in all settings. Manages complex clinical situations for which he/she is responsible.
• Assessments: Collects patient data and completes required forms in the medical record with appropriate responses according to PACE standards
• Planning Care: Develops a plan of care based on nursing process and which incorporates the plans of other disciplines and continuing care needs
• Implementing/Managing Care: Care provided conforms to accepted practice standards; provides correct treatments/procedures and other care as prescribed and according to patient care standards; Assists in pharmaceutical management delivery systems, preforms wound care, IV therapy, palliative and end of life care and lab specimen collection at participants’ living arrangements (i.e., home, AFC, AL or SNF).
• Evaluation: Records patient care delivered as planned and any variation, with appropriate rationale; makes and records observations related to impending or associated problems; implements nursing measures related to impending or associated problems.
• Leadership: Using nursing process, delegates nursing care to appropriate personnel; integrates cost effective measures into nursing practice; recognizes unit problems and takes responsibility for documenting same; demonstrates active participation in QA processes; complies with policies addressing safe working conditions; monitors unsafe working conditions; recognizes inappropriate and/or ineffective patient care management, resolves issue/problem and completes written reports.
• Participates as a member of the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT), attends staff meetings and takes part in participant care planning
• Participates in quality initiatives for the organization
• Coordinates hospital discharges with contracted provider team and the IDT
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with RN degree required
2 years RN experience
Experience in either home or community health preferred
For more information and to apply for this position, please click the following link: Clinic Nurse
Human Resources Generalist
p: (269) 408-4325