Do you absolutely love solving puzzles, managing projects, and helping your teammates succeed? Maybe you possess an attitude of servitude! If you are enthusiastic about learning, growing, supporting, and thriving in an innovative environment, then you just might be our new Fulfillment Coordinator!
When our Business Development team gets a ‘YES,’ your best work begins as you turn contracts into fulfilled orders, connecting the dots and assembling the pieces along the way to make a complete and successful launch for each client campaign. You’ll have the support of our fulfillment specialist, Director of Traffic, and our Innovation and Content teams every step of the way.
The ideal candidate for this position has an entrepreneurial spirit who works with a sense of urgency and passion, and thrives in a constantly evolving world of marketing & advertising. This is an ideal role for a fast learner with a growth mindset that wants to help us successfully serve our communities and takes pride in being the backbone of our team’s success!
As the Fulfillment Coordinator, you will:
Your Experience should include:
- Process contracts for new or revised orders from our Business Development team members and insert their components into our systems for approval by management
- Communicate with teammates and clients directly to get the necessary information to build orders and send them off successfully for execution by the Innovation, Content, Traffic, and Business Management teams
- Work closely with the Fulfillment Specialist, Director of Traffic, and Business Manager to learn, solve problems, and provide innovative solutions that simply get the job done, right, the first time
- Troubleshoot issues with fulfillment that arise and see their resolutions through fully
- Manage projects both long-term and short-term for complex campaigns or internal systems
- Pull reports and analytics, where necessary, and provide insight
- Learn all products and processes, and train staff where necessary
- Accurately analyze all work produced in the fulfilment process and by fellow teammates for complete accuracy
- Serve as a department backup for Traffic, Fulfillment and Reception teams when needed
- Providing administrative assistance to management team members and executives as needed
- A college degree program focused in digital marketing, marketing, sales, business or similar is preferred, but not required
- A high comfort level with technology, especially utilizing software in the Microsoft Office suite, as well as utilizing Windows 10
- Experience with project management software such as Monday.com is a plus
- Past administrative, support, or project management experience
- Stellar interpersonal and communication skills focused on customer success
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email resume and cover letter to Vice President Zack East, at email@example.com
- A community-focused and fun team environment in a state-of-the-art facility in Benton Harbor or South Haven, MI. This is not a remote position
- Be eligible for promotions from within and an opportunity to grow
- You’ll receive extensive on-board training and commitment to initial & on-going improvement
- Potential opportunity to purchase stock in the company (based on performance)
- Compensation includes an hourly base plus bonus plan: When you assist the team, your pay grows!
- Medical & Dental Insurance, paid vacation & sick time, 401(k) & match