Do you absolutely love a good challenge? How about combining your love for the right-brained fun of art & design with the excitement of left-brained strategizing and project management? Employee-owned, locally focused radio, digital and events company Mid-West Family is looking for a Campaign Design & Engagement Strategist.
At Mid-West Family, we help our people succeed and grow in an environment that is constantly innovating with powerful local radio & digital brands, digital services strategies and event marketing. You’ll be working closely with our Business Development team members to help our teams build great local brands for our clients utilizing your expertise to connect the dots combining products and messaging to reach every part of the client’s customer journey successfully.
The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit who works with a sense of urgency and passion, and thrives in a constantly evolving world of marketing & advertising. This is an ideal role for a tech-enthusiast that can create, but also explain, influence, and sell their vision for a project or campaign to the Business Development staff members they work with, and team-selling directly to our clients.
As the Campaign Design & Engagement Strategist, you will:
Your Experience should include:
- Create strategies for radio, interactive, digital services and event promotions in tandem with Business Development staff members, always focused on design, packaging, experience of the user, value for the client/listener and engagement of users
- Design all of your own visual campaign components using the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Execute and manage projects to successful completion, owning every part of the process alongside our Success team members, as well as being a secondary relationship resource to the client on behalf of the Business Development team members
- Compose and deliver compelling presentations that highlight the strategy and its’ outcomes for client success
- Show expert-level understanding of our products and their value to our audiences and clients, with the chance to help us come up with new and innovative ideas that solve problems and create growth
- Research opportunities thoroughly and proactively, identifying an advertiser's needs and making sure we’re providing a useful solution with an effective ROI
- Act as a creative, strategy and design resource to our clients, where necessary and within reason
- Occasionally join our Business Development staff members and managers in-field or virtually to call on clients: assessing their needs, explaining and presenting products, and following up with current clients
- Enjoy our positive and fun team environment in a state-of-the-art facility in Benton Harbor or South Haven, MI
- Be eligible for promotions from within, and an opportunity to grow
- Receive extensive training, commitment to initial & on-going improvement
- Have a genuine impact in improving client businesses in our community
- Potential opportunity to purchase stock (based on performance)
- Compensation includes a base plus bonus plan: When you help us grow, your pay grows!
Mid-West Family SW Michigan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are excited about the opportunities available at Mid-West Family, please send your resume today!
Email resume and cover letter to President Dave Doetsch and Vice President Zack East, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outside sales experience is helpful, especially in media or digital media, but we will train the right person
- Expert abilities utilizing software in the Adobe suite, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro; plus Microsoft Office suite
- Website design and/or CMS editing. Experience with Wordpress platforms is a plus
- Using and creating marketing materials for events, media, websites, and social media platforms. Creating materials for use in apps is a plus
- A mastery of all current trends and available tactics in digital marketing
- A college degree program focused in digital marketing, marketing, sales, business or similar is preferred, but not required