CUSTOMER SUCCESS ASSISTANT COORDINATOR
Reports to: Vice President of Business Development & Innovation
Do you absolutely love solving puzzles, managing projects, and helping your teammates succeed? Maybe you possess an attitude of servitude! If you are enthusiastic about learning, growing, supporting, and thriving in an innovative environment, then you just might be our new Customer Success Assistant Coordinator!
When our Business Development team gets a ‘YES,’ your best work begins as you turn contracts into fulfilled orders, connecting the dots and assembling the pieces along the way to make a complete and successful launch for each client campaign alongside other Success Team members.
The ideal candidate for this position has an entrepreneurial spirit who works with a sense of urgency and passion and thrives in a constantly evolving world of marketing & advertising. This is an ideal role for a fast learner with a growth mindset that wants to help us successfully serve our communities and takes pride in being the backbone of our team’s success!
As the Customer Success Assistant Coordinator, you will:
Your Experience should include:
- Process contracts for new or revised orders from our Business Development team members and insert their components into our systems for approval by management
- Communicate with teammates and clients directly to get the necessary information to build orders and send them off successfully for execution by all teams
- Work closely with the Vice President of Business Development & Innovation, the Director of Business Development, the Inventory Hub, and Business Manager to learn, solve problems, and provide innovative solutions that simply get the job done, right, the first time
- Troubleshoot issues with project execution that arise and see their resolutions through fully
- Pull reports and analytics, where necessary, and provide insight
- Learn all products and processes, and train staff where necessary
- Serve as the primary backup to the Customer Success Coordinator
- Past administrative support, team support, or project coordination experience
- A high comfort level with technology, especially utilizing software in the Microsoft Office suite, as well as utilizing the Windows operating system
- Experience with project management software such as Monday.com is a plus, but not required
- Stellar interpersonal and communication skills focused on customer success
- Any background supporting the industries of sales, marketing, broadcast media, advertising, etc. are especially helpful
We deeply believe in serving our local communities: our clients, our audiences, our co-workers, our employee shareholders in the company, and the community at-large. When all our communities are served, we all prosper and grow. And we want you to do the same. Join us!
If you are excited about the opportunities available at Mid-West Family, please send your resume today! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email resume and cover letter to Vice President Zack East, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A community-focused and fun team environment in a state-of-the-art facility in Benton Harbor or South Haven, Michigan. This is not a remote position
- Be eligible for promotions from within and an opportunity to grow
- Receive extensive on-board training and commitment to initial & on-going improvement
- Potential opportunity to purchase stock in the company (based on performance)
- Opportunities to be part of company events and fun causes, such as volunteer efforts, United Way campaigns, giveback opportunities, and educational seminars
- Medical & Dental Insurance (cost share with company), paid vacation & sick time, 401(k) & match, volunteer community opportunities, and more
Mid-West Family is an employee-owned radio, interactive, digital services and events company operating in 8 markets across Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Missouri, and Illinois. Our mission is simple, but important: hyper-serve our local communities with information, entertainment, and companionship, produced by people who live and work here.
We are proud to call Michigan’s Great Southwest home since 1958, helping businesses large and small build successful branding and cause marketing campaigns that get measurable marketing results. The company has over 40 employees across our two offices and studios in Benton Harbor and South Haven, many with tenure over 10+ years. We also own and operate four top-rated radio stations in the South Bend market, as well as DASH Digital Services.
Our Michigan brands include News/Talk/Sports 94.9 WSJM, WSJM Sports, ROCK 107 WIRX, 98.3 The Coast, SuperHits 103.7 COSY-FM, 97.5 Y-Country, 106.1 The New QYQ, MoodyOnTheMarket.com, Town Crier Wire, Radio Super Saver, Radio Dining Deals, and more!