Seasonal Beach Parking Attendant
The City of South Haven is accepting applications for Seasonal Beach Parking Attendants.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age with a valid Michigan driver’s license and a good driving record. Must be available to work day shift, Monday –Sunday and holidays.The position is part-time and seasonal from May through September. Position summary:
Perform parking attendant and related tasks at City parking lots.
- Monitor parking lots at City beaches and issue parking tickets.
- Issue seasonal and weekly parking permits and collect payment.
- Clean the interior and exterior of the beach parking vehicle as needed.
- Sweep and blow sand from the sidewalks and parking spots as needed.
- Providing excellent customer service to the public by answering questions pertaining to the beach parking system and other general questions.
- Other duties as assigned
Licenses and certifications:
Valid Michigan driver’s license.
Required education, training and experience:
High School Diploma or GED and one year related experience preferred
Please send completed application, cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources Department, City of South Haven, 539 Phoenix Street, South Haven, MI 49090.
See www.south-haven.com for application. Applications will be accepted through March 18, 2019.
- Ability to communicate effectively with members of the public.