Lead Teachers are responsible for planning, preparing, and implementing daily lesson plans and monitoring children’s progress. A lead teacher is responsible for the academic, social-emotional growth and development of children in their care.
Qualifications and Requirements:
● Must be 18 years old● High School Diploma or GED required.
● Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
● Must pass criminal background check and fingerprinting, and TB Test.
● Current in First Aid/CPR Certification (or within 3 months of employment)
● Must be able to travel among our centers when needed
● Must be willing to obtain a Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential.
● Must complete 24 hours of professional development annually
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Build a positive relationship with each child in your care, and foster positive connections with all children.
● Actively engage with children at all times.
● Create a cohesive and effective staff team environment.
● Implementing lesson plans and maintaining daily classroom schedules.
● Maintain a safe, organized and clean environment
● Supporting each child’s social, emotional, and intellectual growth and development, aiding in the goal for them to meet and/or exceed their milestones.
● Ensuring the wellbeing and safety of children at all times.