Member Center Manager - South Haven (Full-Time)
- Responsible for directing and administering the daily operations of a Member Center.
- Ensures established policies and procedures are followed.
- Effectively leads their team to achieve success regarding goals, organizational strategies, and initiatives that support our Member Promise.
- Partners with the Community Development Officer to identify business opportunities to achieve member growth, deposits and loan goals.
- Collaborates with Real Estate and Business Services teams to achieve a seamless experience for current and prospective members.
- Coach team with practical methods that allow them to confidently provide solutions to members.
COMMITMENTS TO LIVING "I AM HONOR":
- Act with Urgency and Care - You have the direct authority and responsibility to take action and seek out solutions.
- The Platinum Rule - Treat others the way they want to be treated.
- Make the Connection - Develop genuine relationships so you can provide a "WOW" experience.
- See a Need, Fill a Need - Seize opportunities to help others meet their needs, whether they are known or unrealized.
- Reason over Rules - Make decisions that are good for the person and good for Honor.
- Cultivate Peace & Love - Uphold an environment where diversity is celebrated, kindness is contagious, and everyone belongs.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Associate's degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school. Must be/or become registered as an MLO and have a Nationwide Licensing Number.
- Thorough knowledge of Company services and products.
- Effectively leading a team to maximize productivity, efficiency, and member experience.
- Understanding of related legal and regulatory requirements.
- Familiarity with member experience functions, policies, and procedures.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Two to five years of similar or related experience, including time spent in preparatory positions.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to keep finances in order.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and supervisory skills.
- Well organized.
- Ability to operate related computer applications and related business equipment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain an effective and efficient workflow.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: This position is subject to SAFE Act Registration Requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all loan officers engaged in residential loan mortgage origination's (as defined by the SAFE Act) must register with the federal registry system and maintain a status in good standing under the SAFE Act requirements. If at any time the credit union determines that your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to register successfully or to maintain a status in good standing under the SAFE Act will affect your eligibility for continued employment and may result in your immediate termination.