At New Holland Brewing Company, we are on a mission to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
New Holland Brewing Company’s vision is to create savored moments for the world.
Believe * Engage * Own * Lead
Act with Integrity * Care
How your job supports the mission
- Promoting and focusing on employee safety.
- Drive toward world class facilities.
- Champion high quality standards.
Summary of a typical day
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Record and communicate job progress and observations.
- Keep clean and organized tool and work area.
Reports to: Facilities Maintenance Manager
What we offer you
- An innovative, growing company in our industry.
- A strong culture; one that is guided through our Mission, Vision and Values.
- A collaborative, caring, creative and engaging place to work.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining the facility, production equipment, and auxiliary equipment to ensure optimum productivity and safety. This includes prevenative maintenance, scheduled repairs, proactive breakdown prevention, systems monitoring, stock tracking and safety of all maintenance activities.
What you would do
What you offer us
- Lead and act in a manner that is consistent with our mission, vision, and values.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and basic electrical concerns of the equipment, maintain and improve integrity and performance of all focus line/s equipment, and complete scheduled work orders.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work station and area.
- Perform setup, start-up, Adjust and Operation of Equipment; Proper Shutdown and Changeover as required by company standards.
- Communicate and coordinate with Maintenance and Production Leadership any maintenance activities required on assigned equipment to ensure optimum line efficiency and product quality.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
- Abide by all food safety and GMP rules and regulations.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including food processing equipment, electrical, plumbing, and mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of common trouble shooting and preventative maintenance techniques.
- Experience in planning maintenance operations with department operation leaders.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Effective organization skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with individuals at all levels within the company.
- Strong hands-on mechanical skills.
- Attention to detail, conscientious, aware of changes to schedule, lack of mistakes, miscommunications or oversights.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, days and nights.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Must be physically able to climb ladders, bend, or crawl into confined spaces in different temperatures.
- Knowledge of brewing / packaging / utilities machinery.
- Knowledge of safe work operations, chemical handling, safety policies and procedures.
- 3 years of general or specific maintenance work including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, welding, robotics, HVAC or machining.