CNC Operator - Lovejoy
The CNC Operator is responsible for the setup and operation of one or more assigned multi-axis CNC machine tools to produce component parts in accordance to engineering drawings, internal sketches, or other specifications provided by engineering.
- Meeting production schedules and standard timeframes established for setup and cycle times.
- Setup and operate a variety of CNC equipment to produce high precision coupling components using engineering drawings and specifications.
- Performing and documenting in-process QA inspections.
- Perform follow-up operations, such as deburring, marking, and cleaning parts as required.
- Consistently maintain a clean and organized work area.
- High School Diploma.
- 2 years CNC operator and set up experience preferred.
- 95% of the time on feet and running multiple machines.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Ability to lift over 50lbs with proper lifting devices.
- Repetitive movement such as twisting/bending, hand gripping is required.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.