Tasting Room Associate for our new South Haven location!!
What we offer you
An innovative, growing company in our industry.
A strong culture; one that is guided through our Mission, Vision and Values.
A collaborative, caring, creative and engaging place to work.
Provide friendly and responsive service to create exceptional experiences by utilizing New Holland best practices, ultimately resulting in savored moment for our guests.
What you would do
What you offer us
- Lead and act in a manner that is consistent with our Mission, Vision & Values.
- Provide a welcoming and inviting environment for all guests by employing authentic engagement and prompt service.
- Prepare & serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the company’s standard drink recipes.
- Solicit feedback from our guests and present this information to the Cocktail Program Manager for review.
- Ensure that the tasting room is fully stocked with merchandise, beverage products, and any other frequently used items.
- Follow all sanitization and safety protocols.
- Be able to accurately describe all New Holland products and cocktails by utilizing all internal educational resources.
- Follow all application laws and best practices of alcohol service.
- Perform other duties as they are assigned.
Previous bartending experience.
At New Holland Brewing Company, we are on a mission to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
New Holland Brewing Company’s vision is to create savored moments for the world.
Believe * Engage * Own * Lead * Act with Integrity * Care
How your job supports the mission
Provides a welcoming and inviting environment for our guests to have savored moments.
- Ability to communicate with managers and other team members in a positive and solutions-oriented manner and with guidance by our Mission, Vision and Values.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision using sound judgement, logical decision-making, and guidance by company and industry best practices.
- A passion for engaging with guests and for providing a hospitality-focused environment.
- A desire to be part of high-functioning team.
- The unique ability to perform multiple tasks at once, while still making your guests feel like you are only focusing on them.
- Cicerone, Barsmarts and ServeSafe certified, or the ability complete certification within 90 days of employment.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Physical requirements
- Able to work in a standing position for up to ten (10) hours at a time.
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift 100+ pounds.
Presents New Holland products in a consistent and inspiring manner.
Summary of a typical day
Enthusiastically engage with guests.
Ensure that the tasting room is clean, organized, well-stocked, and in good working order.
Prepare cocktails, rotate stock, and maintain knowledge of all beverage products and merchandise.
Reports to: Cocktail Program Manager