Tasting Room Team Leader for our new South Haven location!
What we offer you
The Tasting Room Team Leader assists the Cocktail Program Manager (CPM) to ensure smooth operations of our Spirits Tasting Room. The Tasting Room Team Leader responsibilities include but are not limited to, ensuring customer satisfaction, inventory, cleanliness of the building, and maintaining constant communication with the CPM. This key position helps us enhance the quality of people's lives by creating savored moments.
What you would do
- An innovative, growing company in our industry.
- A strong culture and one that is guided through our Mission, Vision and Values.
- A collaborative, caring, creative and engaging place to work.
What you offer us
- Assist the CPM with leading the tasting room team to act in a manner that is consistent with our Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Ensure that all guests have a remarkable experience and are given remarkable service at all times.
- Ensure that all beverages are prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portion sizes, and serving/presentation standards.
- Have deep knowledge of our beer, spirits, and wine and the ability to accurately describe these to guests.
- Assist the CPM with ensuring that company procedures and processes are followed by all Tasting Room Associates (attendance, dress code, safety, cleaning, POS, etc.)
- Perform leader-level cash control and handling procedures as directed by the CPM.
- Assist with deliveries, restocks, and inventory procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Assist the CPM with reaching the financial goals of the tasting room as set by the company.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment with the ability to pivot and make good decisions quickly.
- High level of problem-solving abilities, using good judgement, innovative thinking, and guidance by company culture.
- The ability to remain calm and upbeat during stressful times.
- Good time-management skills and the ability to be self-directed.
- A personality that thrives on engaging with guests.
- The desire and ability to lead and motivate others.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 100 pounds
- Be able to work in adverse weather conditions (heat, rain, wind, etc.)
- Previous bartending experience
- Previous retail experience
- ServSafe/TIPS certified
- Cicerone Beer Server Certification
- BarSmarts Certification
- CPR/AED Certification
- Bloodborne Pathogens trained
New Holland Brewing Company’s mission is to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
New Holland Brewing Company’s vision is to create savored moments for the world.
Believe * Own * Engage * Lead * Act with Integrity * Care
How your job supports the mission
Ensure a remarkable guest experience by creating savored moments.
Lead the team through a successful shift every time.
Presents New Holland products in a consistent and inspiring manner.
Summary of a typical day
Enthusiastically engage with guests.
Ensure that the tasting room is clean, organized, well-stocked, and in good working order.
Prepare cocktails, rotate stock and maintain knowledge of all beverage products and merchandise.
Cocktail Program Manager