The Home Care Group is seeking passionate and caring LPNs to join our nursing team.
Our dynamic culture and positive outcomes separate us from our competitors. Now, you can be a part of our team! Our Home Health nurses ensure proper patient care by teaching, guiding, and caring for each and every patient. If you have the necessary skills, experience, and required licensure to help deliver exceptional care, we want to hear from you!
Part Time positions available in the Southwest Michigan region. Whether you want to see patients daily or schedule around family time; let the flexible schedule of Home Care work for you!
Home Health Nurse Requirements:
- Graduate of nursing school and currently holding LPN license
- 1 year previous nursing experience preferred
- Previous home health experience preferred
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to connect with patients one-on-one
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Providing care and services in accordance with the patient's Plan of Care
- Initiating appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures
- Preparing clinical and progress notes for each patient
- Preparing summaries of care conferences on patients in a timely manner
- Informing Physician and Director of Clinical Services of changes in patient's condition and/or needs
- Counseling patients and family/significant others in meeting nursing and related needs
- Supervising and teaching other nursing personnel including CNAs/HHAs