The HomeCare Group is seeking a compassionate and skilled Occupational Therapist to join our growing team of home care professionals in the Southwest Michigan area. This position is available part time and possibly on a per diem basis depending on applicant availability.
Occupational Therapists are responsible for administering therapy to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence.
- Providing physician prescribed occupational therapy
- Supervising a COTA
- Returning the individual to optimum functional levels within the patient's capabilities
- Participating with other health care personnel within the interdisciplinary team
- Actively participate in patient care planning and treatment
- Directing and supervising personnel as required
- Taking initial history and making initial evaluations
- Consulting with and writing reports to physicians regarding any patient changes, as well as overall progress
- Instructing patients and family/significant others in home programs and activities of daily living
The HomeCare Group is a network of health providers which have been providing health care services for nearly 30 years. We pride ourselves on providing the best, out-come based care to our patients. We believe that care begins with our highly skilled staff. Located in four states throughout the Midwest and Florida, our network offers the security and growth opportunities of a larger corporation without sacrificing the family-oriented personal experience that gave us our start nearly 30 years ago.
We are always on the lookout for the most professional, qualified individuals in the communities we serve.