The HomeCare Group is looking to hire compassionate and caring Registered Nurses to join our team of Home Health providers.
Our dynamic culture and positive patient outcomes separate us from our competitors. Our Home Health Nurses ensure proper patient care by teaching, guiding, and caring for each and every patient. If you have the necessary skills, experience and required licensure to help us deliver exceptional care, we want to hear from you!
PART-TIME positions are available providing service to home bound patients in the Southwest Michigan area. Whether you want to see patients daily, or schedule around your family time, let the flexible schedule of Home Health Care work for YOU!
Home Health Nurse Requirements:
- Graduate of nursing school and currently holding a RN license.
- 1 year of previous nursing experience, preferred
- Previous home health care experience, preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Strong ability to use critical thinking and deduction when performing job tasks and evaluating patient needs
- Ability to consistently connect with patients one-on-one
- Responsible, Compassionate, and Caring demeanor
- Providing services in accordance with the patient’s Plan of Care
- Making initial evaluation visits and regularly reevaluating patient’s nursing needs
- Initiating appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures
- Preparing clinical and progress notes for each patient visit
- Preparing summaries of care conferences on patients in a timely manner
- Informing Physician and Director of Clinical services of changes to patient’s condition and/or needs
- Counseling the patient and family/significant others in meeting nursing and related needs
- Supervising and teaching other nursing personnel and CNAs/HHAs
- Completing and submitting OASIS assessments, reassessments, transfers, resumptions of care, discharges, and significant change in condition