Looking for a FUN, FAMILY oriented, MEET new people, LEARN something NEW EVERDAY kind of job...Look no further. Hidden Ponds is still excepting resumes for qualified candidates to join our Team for the day-to-day operations of the Resort.
We are currently looking for individua(s) to join our Team and become part of the FAMILY! We are currently looking for Cleaning individuals; daily operations and office staff You will also get to experience Southwest Michigan and all its beauty, with the Lake just a short 5minutes away. Hidden Ponds is a 74-site campground (with plans of expanding already in the works) with a mix of seasonal and short-term guests.
The campground team will work cooperatively with Ownership and Management to provide spectacular customer service and objectives of the campground. Requirements will include but not be limited to:
• Individuals must be able to work as a TEAM member as well as work independently
• Individuals should be somewhat fit; IE: Have the ability to walk the resort and lift the
• Excellent organizational skills to set priorities, monitor progress, and react to changing
circumstances and to assist in problem-solving and decision-making.
• Exceptional Interpersonal skills and experience required to work with a wide range of
• Basic math skills are a must.
Work History: Management and Sales Experience. A background in the tourism, hospitality or customer service industries is a strong asset.
Basic Job Requirements:
• Reservations - Must be competent in answering the phones
• Must have strong knowledge and skills with Computer/internet / emails
• Knowledge /experience with Social Media platforms / posting is a bonus.
• Basic math aptitude
This is a unique position as you can work remotely in the winter months, however, we are open May 1st through Nov. 1st. and you will need to be on-site during those months. If you are a WorkKamper we would love to hear from you as well. If you are a WorkKamper then your Hours/ work week will be paid with full-service site (If not local with own RV). If you are local, you will be paid on an hourly rate.
Please email your resumes, availability for Parttime/and or fulltime and flexibility scheduling to: firstname.lastname@example.org.