Do you love having FUN?
Do you love working in a Team as well as by yourself?
Do you love working with your hands?
Do you love interacting with people?
Do you love doing something different every day?
Then this job may be for YOU.
**This is a seasonal position May-October (position may be available through December for Christmas in the Park)**
Ranger Station Team Member is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per company standards, embracing our core values as their own, processing sales quickly, accurately, and efficiently, cash register operations and safeguarding company assets. Stocking, Pricing and storage of inventory.
Some specific job duties may include:
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, learning about the campground industry, informing guests of activities, learning product knowledge of the items that we sell in the Ranger Station.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Assist guests with purchasing bike wristbands, RC car rentals, making bear appearances, signing up for laser tag and paintball for their upcoming stay. Being informative of the bear appearances that we offer.
- Respond to any customer complaints to ensure that these are dealt with speedily and effectively.
- Provide feedback to any relevant company departments about complaints and problems to try to ensure that these do not arise in the future.
- Accurately process cash, credit, and gift card transactions using point of sale system
- Take all necessary security precautions to ensure that cash and credit cards are held in a safe and secure manner.
- Maintain accurate financial records of cash collected, carrying out regular balances of transactions and resolving any discrepancies.
- Ensure store is clean, neat, organized, and well-stocked
- Assist with merchandise inventory.
- Sell and stock beer and wine (must be 18 old per state law).
- This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through both verbal and written venues.
- Upbeat, engaging personality, strong work ethic, and professional appearance
- Possess excellent customer service, communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Basic math skills for careful and accurate money handling.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Possess exceptional guest relations skills.
- Weekend & Evening hours are required.
Employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time. Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds. Constant use of hands and arms to input data into computer. Must be able to move boxes of files from one location to another and must be able to squat and stoop to retrieve low items. Must be able to converse directly and by phone.
**Not full job description.
Wage based on experience