Production Technician II
LOCATION: Bangor, Michigan
Getman Corporation, a Southwest Michigan manufacturer and global supplier of mobile equipment to the mining industry, is looking for a Production Technician II to support the Assembly Department.
HOURLY RATE: $22.00
Assemble, rebuild, and repair Getman vehicles and components.
- Works safely and complies with safety guidelines
- Assemble, rebuild, and repair quality Getman Core and prototype vehicles in the most productive and efficient manner
- Dependable and conducts work in a thorough and accurate manner
- Assist in electrical, wiring, plumbing, hydraulic, air and engine builds
- Troubleshoots mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic problems on all models
- Operate forklift
- Prepare trucks for final paint
- Prepare trucks for final quality control inspection
- Prepare trucks for shipment
- Actively supports company initiatives such as process improvements, cost savings, 5S etc.
- Maintain Production Technician II knowledge and skills
- Stay abreast of communication, understand and act in accord with Getman Corporation’s standards of conduct, policies, and procedures.
SKILLS, TALENTS AND/OR CHARACTERISTICS
- Mechanical skills
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, hydraulic and electrical schematics
- Reading and arithmetic skills
- Electrical and hydraulic skills preferred
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply at https://getman.com/careers