Do you have a passion to care for others?
Is one of your life goals to ‘Make The Difference’ in other people’s lives?
If you answered yes, LADD, Inc. is HIRING!
**$300 Sign-on Bonus!**
Employees who refer someone will be entered into weekly drawings as well as a big ticket item each month. The big ticket item for April is a 32 x 32 x 21 fire pit, and 2 chairs!
Go to www.laddinc.net, click on ‘Join Our Team’ to see available position/hours at each of our locations, then complete the application.
• $11-11.50/hr. to start with an additional $2.25/hr. Premium Pay for Essential, Direct Care Workers through the end of September!
• Rate goes to $11.75/hr. + the $2.25/hr. after all training completed!
• LADD pays for all on-the-job training, a physical and a TB test.
Working for a company that cares for and coach’s vulnerable people who need assistance in their daily lives to become independent and take part in the community has its rewards!
• Flexible work schedule
• Paid Time Off even if part time
• Learn life skills to apply in your personal life
• Become part of a family where you prepare meals with the people we support, then sit down to enjoy the meals with the people • Employee Referral Program; earn up to $200 for people you refer, get hired and stay employed (rules apply) • Take part in various activities with the people we support to include health and fitness, games, movies and other events, and get paid to do ALL of this!
• Receive various types of bonuses and appreciation gifts throughout the year
• Have tremendous growth opportunity; 95% of our management team began as a Professional Care/Coach Technician!!
Positions open in; Stevensville, Watervliet, St. Joseph, Niles, Cassopolis, Decatur, Dowagiac, Berrien Springs, Buchanan, Berrien Center! We have positions in a group home setting, and/or Come join the LADD, Inc. team by visiting their website to complete an on-line application @ www.laddinc.net!
• 18 years of age
• Valid Driver’s License (3rd shift opportunities for those without)
• Pass Criminal Background Checks• Complete and Pass all Required Training as part of the Job Essentials