Are you COACHABLE? DRIVEN? HARDWORKING? Are you looking for a new career? Let us invest in YOU!
We are looking to grow our team and have the world-class training and development for the right career-oriented individual. Retail rock stars, road warriors, real estate professionals, cellular/car/other sales professionals, servers/bartender just to name a few! You may not even know you’re the type of candidate we’re looking for. Let’s have a 10-minute chat.
We have had an amazing 2020 and that has caused new opportunities within the agency. We will handle all of the training and coaching.
Licensed Sales Agent
PURPOSE: Works directly with the Agency Manager and/or Sales Leader to achieve the sales goals of the Agency. Producers are also responsible for assisting in management of specific processes, insuring accomplishment of all goals and expectations as well as servicing existing clients when necessary.
LICENSING REQUIREMENTS: Every Sales Agent must have their Property & Casualty (P&C) license prior to being employed with our agency. The cost of this licensing is to be incurred by the team member. Within 180 days of employment every Sales Agent is strongly encouraged to obtain their Life and Health (L&H) license. The agency is willing to assist on this licensing on a case by case basis.
MINIMUM PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS: Will be determined by the agency manager and will be updated monthly with any changes. At a bare minimum, we follow the CWC Pyramid of Minimum Expectations. 2+ Items or 10+ Lines Quoted or 80+ Calls.
MAINTAIN A POSITIVE AND SELF-DRIVEN, SELF-MOTIVATED ATTITUDE!
- Follow the CWC Sales Process in every sales interaction.
- Complete new business log immediately upon the close of a sale, load the applications into Agency Zoom, disposition the lead in the lead management system as sold, obtain all necessary signatures and trailing documents, obtain ALL prior insurance / other documents BEFORE BINDING when applicable.
- Make outbound calls to obtain and work with prospects with a minimum of 80+ Calls for 3+ Hours OR 3+ Items Written Daily.
- Work lead lists as assigned using the lead management system following the rules and guidelines as set by your Sales Leader and/or Agency Manager.
- Make the Agency Manager aware of any situation which should be monitored concerning any client having suspicious or frequent claims.
- Follow-up on all new business clients to include life insurance discussions and asking for referrals.
- Attend all office meetings to plan growth and address concerns and upcoming classes and/or updates.
- Always work towards improving office efficiency and controlling expenses.
- Cross sell existing clients following the “lead with review” process.
- Perfect compliance with all Allstate and Craig Wiggins Agency guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Handle service work as necessary. Although we are a highly specialized office, occasional service work will be necessary.
- Actively review, improve, and increase product knowledge skills.
- DAILY CWC TRAINING REQUIRED for a minimum of 20 minutes first thing every morning.
- Assist other employees as necessary (initial training, questions, general assistance, etc)
- Any employee with a social media account such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. must “friend”, “connect” and “follow” the Craig Wiggins Agency Leaders to include the agency owner, sales leader and/or agency managers.